Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crochet Goodness



Check out Tiny Tangerines at Esty.

Kelly-Anne is a 27 year old mommy from northern California. "My daughter Clementine is my life, and I would do anything for her. I run an etsy shop where I sell custom crochet hats and other goodies, because of this I am able to stay home full time with my daughter."


If you are a crochet artist like Kelly-Anne you are familiar with Twinkie Chan. Who is one of the coolest around with her original crochet foodie designs.

"I crochet stuff that looks like food. I like making you feel yummy and also making the world a yummier place" Twinkie says about herself.



She's has her own book out in bookstores now. Its so fun to wonder if I could possibly make these beautiful fingerless gloves. Of course, you can always check out her esty store. Twinkie is from San Francisco.


7 comments:

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

These are so cool!!! I love how colourful and vibrant they are! And thank you for the comment :)

ellie said...

I love Twinkie!

meg said...

So Artistic!

ivy said...

I love Twinkie's stuff. Tangerine has some cool stuff too.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh what incredible etsy finds - love love! :)

She is Sara said...

Wow, what an awesome post! I will check out both shops :)

Marella said...

Amazing!
Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3