Sunday, July 31, 2011

Savages!



Aaron Johnson, Taylor Kitsch and Blake Lively are doing a movie together. Bummer is..won't be out until 2021. But it's gonna be edgy.


Pot growers Ben(Aaron Johnson) and Chon (Taylor Kitsch) face off against the Mexican drug cartel who kidnapped their shared girlfriend.I guess you know who that is.

Its an Oliver Stone movie.


TRIVIA: Jennifer Lawrence was originally cast as O(Now played by Blake Lively), but pulled out in order to star in The Hunger Games.

Who do you think is the better choice?


Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Garrett Hedlund and James Franco were all considered for the lead role. Aaron Johnson was later cast.

Oliver Stone began working on the screenplay adaptation before the book was published. So confidant he was of this story that he himself contributed to investing in the project.

9 comments:

ivy said...

This movie looks soooo cool.

wassupdoc said...

That looks like a movie I'd be interested in.
I think Blake Lively is a good choice, she's sort of hit a prime in her career and I think she deserves a role like that. More edgy I guess. (:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, this movie sounds like a blast! J'adore the photographs you featured here - Blake looks beautiful! :)

simon and josh said...

Its a cast I'd watch in just about anything!

ellie's desk said...

It looks really good.

Marella said...

Amazing pics!

meg said...

So love to see Aaron and Blake in something together.

She is Sara said...

Looks so cool! I never watched Gossip Girl, but I adored Blake in the Sisterhood movies :)

Louise said...

I think blake is a good choice! This movie looks good, wish it came out sooner xx