Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm adoring....

edith bag.

St. Helena bracelet

cocos bracelet

scandal maxi dress


Beau Mirchoff is Matty on AWKWARD on MTV. He just might be smarter than he looks. There is just something endearing about this popular football jock at school. For one thing, he does like the main character, Jenna played by Ashley Rickards. The catch is, he doesn't want anyone to know. Their little secret is possible more exciting than they know. Its a show that will leave you smiling. You can watch Awkward online here.


Beau is from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada on Vancouver Island.

He was Drew in I AM NUMBER 4. He's in the new movie THE SECRET LIVES OF DORKS.

10 comments:

lucy and sarah said...

I had seen him in more serious stuff, but he's pretty funny in a very high school way.

Cafe Fashionista said...

That Edith Bag is phenom! :)

Marella said...

I titally agree with you! ;)

FWB said...

Sweet bag. Beau is adorable!

meg said...

I love Matty from awkward.

Isquisofrenia said...

i want that dress

ellie said...

Lov'n the Edith bag!!

Ev said...

lovely :))

wassupdoc said...

I recognise him from I Am Number 4.
Ooft. He is a hotty.
I'll definitely be tuning into that show for sure!
http://stepintoadolescence.blogspot.com/

Cait said...

I love Matty on Awkward.