Saturday, September 3, 2011

eye-candy



He was born Anton Viktorovich Yelchin on March 11, 1989, in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), Russia, Soviet Union. His father, Viktor Yelchin, and his mother, Irina, were a successful pair of professional figure-skaters in Leningrad, and his grandfather was also a professional sportsman, a soccer player. Yelchin was only a 6-month-old baby when he emigrated to the United States, where his parents eventually developed coaching careers.


1. Speaks fluent Russian.


2. Is an only child.


3. Plays the piano and the guitar.


4. Hope Davis has played his on-screen mother in two movies: Hearts in Atlantis (2001) and Charlie Bartlett (2008).

Fright Night with Imogen Poots.

5. Has played younger versions of two classic science fiction film characters. Played Pavel Chekov in "Star Trek"(2009) and Kyle Reese in "Terminator: Salvation" (2009).

12 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

He's a cutie. For some reason, he reminds me of Elijah Wood. :)

ellie said...

Oh, he's showing he's got mad acting skills!

meg said...

I want a guy like him!

FWB said...

I love his acting skills!

Belle Armed said...

If I remember correctly, he was also in "New York, I love you" . I loved that movie.

ellie said...

me, too! My favorite story of the whole movie.

Punctuation Mark said...

he was def very good on star trek...

lucy and sarah said...

He's a favorite of mine!

Cuppykirsten said...

He's cute! Like that he speaks Russian, too, that's cool!

And thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it.

With love, Kirsten

Winnie said...

I loved him in Star Trek!

Sick by Trend said...

He is fabulous! Great post!! I'm following

Look my blog and follow me if you like :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

sBt

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

cute guy...hehhehehe