Thursday, September 8, 2011

girl crush thursday

Penn Badgley struts around the set of his new film, Greeting from Tim Buckley, with co-star Imogen Poots in Brooklyn on Monday, August 22. Penn will play the legendary musician, Jeff Buckley, in the biopic scheduled for a 2012 release.


Imogen Poots is only 5'4" tall. She got her start with the Youngblood theater group.


"I never personalize anything because I think that can be dangerous. For me the best way is - this may sound pretentious - but it's to breathe the character and get into the psychology of it." Imogen quotes.


She was in CHATROOM with Aaron Johnson.


She stared with Anton Yelchin in FRIGHT NIGHT.


Nicknames: Imi Imo

11 comments:

Gianella Peralta said...

I haven't really watched any of the shows that has her in so I can't really say if I like her. But at least I like her name :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

She has gorgeous eyes. I LOVE that quote! :)

Belle Armed said...

she's so cute

ellie's desk said...

I didn't really like her in Solitary Man..but then I didn't really like the movie.

Yet ..she has this sassy appeal about her.

Lux and Stan said...

She's a bit of the IT girl ..it seems.

FWB said...

I like her.

Francesca Felix said...

all beautiful!!

http://www.frankvinyl.com

Stephanie said...

She has beautiful eyes!


Eternally yours,
Stephanie

meg said...

She surprises me on film.

Holly said...

So cool she's in a movie with Penn!

Syed said...

She is unbelievably cute in that last double snap.