Thursday, October 6, 2011

girl crush Thursday



You know you love everything about her. She's so talented. Now she has her own new show..and well..she is the NEW GIRL on FOX. Zooey Deschanel. Not only that, she's got her very own Death Cab for Cutie now...Benjamin Gibbard who's she's been married to since 2009.



She comes from a talented family. Her mom starred on Twin Peaks as Eileen Hayward.



Zooey went to high school with Kate Hudson. They also starred together in Almost Famous.



Zooey is the younger sister of Emily Deschanel that you might know as the better half of BONES.



Wrote a screenplay titled "Circus Girl" with friend Jackson Nash. "Circus Girl" involves a witch, evil flying red balloons and a giant diamond. Zooey plans to star in the film as the nerdy main character.



She's a big fan of Parker Posey while many of us are a big fan of her band He & Him.

9 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

One of my favorite ladies in the world - she is stunning! :)

ellie said...

Totally awesome. Especially, her style and voice.

ivy's closet said...

She's like my role model, you know.

Cuppykirsten said...

I loved these pictures! She's such a pretty and talented girl.

With love, Kirsten

meg said...

She's so adorable..on and off the screen.

Fabrizia said...

she looks so pretty in these photos! I like her style!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Gianella Peralta said...

She's also a style icon!:)

Winnie said...

She's awesome, pretty and talented! I'm a little jealous.

She is Sara said...

I adore Zooey and her new show! She is one of my fave girl crushes!