Wednesday, February 29, 2012

wee bit of mazzy may

Catching Pigments and Hues


Adoring: Fashion from Pretty Little Liars.

  • Dress: Alice + Olivia
  • Shoes: BCBG Max Azria 
Prequel to Weetzie Bat


No matter how bad things get, you can always see the beauty in them. The worse things get, the more you have to make yourself see the magic in order to survive.
Francesca Lia Block - From the new “Pink Smog”

Reading: Pink Smog by Francesca Lia Block
Kim Shaw is Tina.


  • Tina: I have a problem.... down there.
  • Jake: Omg, are you pregnant?
  • Tina: No... not unless I'm having a fire baby. I'm really scared I have something bad... it's bumpy, like crotch braille.
  • Jake: ...yeah 
  • Tina: If a blind person read it, it's say "help me... I'm dying.... and I hate you"
i’m single and broke. living the dream.
jason - i just want my pants back


Watching: I Just Want My Pants Back. Catch episodes here.

Can't help myself. There is just something hipster about this story, yet you can't wait to see what Jake or Jason (Peter Vack) might get himself into on the streets of the big city. Each episode gets better and better. I'm sure its all Peter Vack's fault!

5 comments:

ivy's closet said...

Jason is complicated, yet not. I like his character on I Just Want My Pants Back.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I LOVE Ashley Benson on Pretty Little Liars! :)

lucy and sarah said...

Cool about the fashion of PLL!

meg said...

I love I just want my pants back!

Sara said...

lol, looks like a great show! I like her fashion too :)