Monday, March 26, 2012

eye-candy Monday



Kris Holden-Ried might look a little like the front man from Cold Play, but he's Bo's almost steady boyfriend on LOST GIRL.Kris plays Dyson, the werewolf-shifter who's a police detective in the human world.

 He was in UNDERWORLD: THE AWAKENING. He's filming 3 Days in Havana and Sex after Kids. Kris is from Ontario.

Perhaps you might know of him as William Compton from THE TUDORS.  One day he hopes to work behind the camera, as well. He lives in Toronto with his son.

6 comments:

MosaMuse said...

nice eyes
xo
MosaMuse

Gianella Peralta said...

OMG I seriously thought he's from Cold Play!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah! I can't believe that is not Chris Martin from Coldplay! It's like his doppelganger! :P

Sara said...

Oh I adore his curls! One of my favorite features on a guy :)

amy b.s. said...

he totally looks a little like chris martin!

meg said...

I love him on LOST GIRL!!!