Friday, March 16, 2012

girl crush Friday


 “I didn’t know Jennifer Lawrence. I hadn’t seen Winter’s Bone. But, as evidenced by that picture and this picture, I would say that she’s one of the very best actors working today. She’s just wonderful. I said to her, ‘You should change your name to Jennifer Lawrence Olivier’.
Donald Sutherland about Jennifer Lawrence. 


For her role in Winter's Bone (2010), Jennifer Lawrence learned to skin squirrels, chop wood, and fight.


"When I first got to New York, my feet hit the sidewalk and you'd have thought I was born and raised there. I took over that town. None of my friends took me seriously. I came home and announced, 'I'm going to move to New York,' and they were like 'OK.' Then when I did, they kept waiting for me to fail and come back. But I knew I wouldn't. I was like, 'I'll show you.'"-Jennifer Lawerence

10 comments:

monica said...

she is going to be HUGE

Sara said...

At first I thought she was too pretty to play Katniss, but the more I see of her, the more I really can't wait to see the movie! :) She looks so fresh and awesome.

Gianella Peralta said...

OMG Katniss!!! I am so excited for Hunger Games' release next week :D

Cafe Fashionista said...

This is my favorite post of yours EVER! I LOVE Jennifer Lawrence, and am so excited to see her star as Katniss! :)

amy b.s. said...

i couldn't agree more. she is so darn cute!

Winnie said...

Aww she's such a pretty lady!

Maddie said...

She is beyond any doubts stunning! Can't wait to see her in The Hunger Games! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

i cannot wait for hunger games <3

Sam said...

I really love her! She's gorgeous! And I CANNOT wait for the hunger games!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com

nancy said...

what an awesome quote! gave me goosebumps :) I liked her in X-Men!