Friday, March 23, 2012

girl crush Friday



Amanda Peet is back on TV with a new show called BENT on NBC. David Walton also stars as well as child actress Joey King. Peets plays a single mother.


"Bent is a romantic/comedy. It’s gonna be on NBC. I’m starring with Amanda Peet, David Walton, Jeffery Tambor; I’m working with an awesome cast! 
It’s really, really gonna be so funny! It’s about, like, everybody has their flaws and everything, and everybody trying to work them out together. It’s gonna be awesome! It’s hilarious!"-Joey King

5 comments:

amy b.s. said...

i love how quirky her characters always seem to be. it just makes her so cute!

Sara said...

I really liked her in Whipped, but for some reason I didn't like her in anything else. I was kinda pissed she was in the New Xfiles movie. I think the TV show will be good for her though, it looks pretty good.

HailesHeartsFashion said...

She looks amazing in the first picture. Her body is enough to make me die with jealousy! Also think she looks beautiful in the B&W photo!

Shame we wont get that TV show here in the UK - maybe next year if it does well in America!

Great post :)

Hailes<3

Gianella Peralta said...

I don't really know her but her pictures reminded me so much of Courtney Cox, I don't know why :))

Cafe Fashionista said...

She always plays such fun characters! :)