Monday, May 28, 2012

eye-candy Monday



Chris Evans might be Captain America, but he was first Johnny Storm in THE FANTASTIC FOUR. Way  before then in was in the series Opposite Sex. He was also in THE FUGITIVE. Possibly, you remember him as Jake Wyler in Not Another Teen Movie. He played Lucas Lee in Scot Pilgrim vs. the World, and was Nick Gant in PUSH. I'm sure you can't hardly wait to see him in the New Captain America that will be out in 2014.

He's had some very romantic leads in THE NANNY DIARIES and WHAT'S YOUR NUMBLER.

His siblings, Carly and Scott are also actors too. His Mom Lisa Evans was on ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

"I really wanted to be a part of Milk (2008/I), but I lost out to 'James Franco (I)'. I guess if you've got to lose, he's the guy to lose to." Chris says. Evans recently chatted with Playboy about everything from losing his virginity to his dental hygiene. The actor, whose brother, Scott Evans, is gay and who Chris accidentally outed in an interview with The Advocate, also sounded off on his support of marriage equality and his disappointment that gay men and women are still unable marry in most states. When asked about his feelings on marriage equality Evans stated: “Are you kidding me? It’s insane that civil rights are being denied people in this day and age. It’s embarrassing, and it’s heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I’m completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we’ll be ashamed that this was an issue.” (source)

He is very close friends with frequent co-star Scarlett Johansson. Has starred with Scarlett Johansson in three films: The Perfect Score (2004), The Nanny Diaries (2007) and The Avengers (2012).

4 comments:

ivy's closet said...

He's great as Captain America!

Anonymous said...

Definitely Eye Candy!

Sara said...

I forgot that he was in the Nanny Diaries! He is a cutie! Of course I love the last pic!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah! The Nanny Diaries is one of my favorite books, yet I have never seen the film. That needs to change; especially now that I know that Chris is in it! :)