Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We bit Wednesday

why girls are weird
First of all, I love the line from THE FIVE YEAR ENGAGEMENT when Violet says, "Let's get weird tonight..." I had never heard the word used quite that way, but it just might be my new line now. I just don't know if I could get away with it.

Weird things about me...

1. I'm always losing my bra.
2. I have to drink coffee in the morning even if it taste awful. I have to wake up..some how.
3. I love having breakfast for dinner. Unfortunately, the coffee is so good then. I drink too much of it ..which means..I could stay up all night.




 I'm so excited for Mindy Kaling! She's getting her own show! Her book, IS EVERYONE HANGING OUT WITHOUT ME? (And Other Concerns) was a blast. Mindy's show will be on FOX in the fall.


Saw a matinee of Avengers. Perfect distraction. Now don’t care if I have a show on TV or even the outcome of the 2012 election. Just want to watch Chris Evans–as–Captain America punch a punching bag, frustrated by what America has become in the 60 years he was frozen.
Mindy Kaling - what she did after she found out her pilot was being picked up

4 comments:

meg said...

I'm so happy for Mindy!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I am dying to read Mindy Kaling's book. She is hilarious - I love her Twitter feed! :)

lucy and sarah said...

I'm so looking forward to her show.

Clara Turbay said...

This blog is a good way to inspire others, keep it that way.