Monday, June 18, 2012

eye-candy Monday




You might remember Omari Hardwick from TV series such as DARK BLUE or SAVED. Maybe you remember him as Karl in the movie FOR COLORED GIRLS.

Omari is from Decatur, Georgia.

"I hugely attribute sports to my success in entertainment business. Being on the field taught me dedication and discipline - I already came from a strict household when I was growing up, sports just took that to another level. Whenever I approach a set, I always feel as though the cast, crew, director, are all part of a team. I have always married athletics and art, two huge parts of my life."- Omari says about his path in life.

Hardwick's first big break came in 2003, when he was cast in his first major role as a series regular in Spike Lee's "Sucker Free City." Two years later, he landed the feature The Guardian and TNT's "Saved"- both of which he booked within a three-week span in 2005. He notes, "I felt like I had arrived when I went back to one of my odd jobs that had let me go several years prior, and I looked out over Sunset Boulevard right next to the Chateau Marmont, and saw myself plastered on a billboard overlooking the city. I had to break down a little at that point, it was a big moment for me."

You can catch Omari Hardwick with Jordan Sparks this August in SPARKLE!

4 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I absolutely adore his style; very handsome! :)

Sara said...

He has great syle and can pull off those tats very well!

ivy's closet said...

He's so sexy!

monica said...

looking forward to next monday