Wednesday, June 13, 2012

wee bit of Wednesday



LET'S GO RETRO AT FOREVER 21!
high-rise zigzag shorts
high-rise matelot shorts
wild heart shorts



"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." Marilyn Monroe
Don't forget to check out Forever 21's shoes.

Sweet Deals on Forever 21's Shades




Don't forget to check out Gage Golightly on Mtv's Teen Wolf. She plays Erica who might be Derrick's new love interest since she's joined the pack. She was last seen on the WB's Ringer as Tessa. Acually, I've never met a girl named Gage, but I love her name.

Share Of The Mountains by Dan Deacon

Share DJ Ease My Mind by Niki & The Dove

4 comments:

monica said...

some of these f21 clothes are really cute - must check it out

Cafe Fashionista said...

I LOVE those Forever 21 Zigzag Shorts. And Teen Wolf sounds like such an incredible show - definitely need to check it out! :)

ivy's closet said...

Derrick is so sexy on Teen Wolf. I have to say, I've never seen quite the transformation in Erica's character either..thanks to Derrick.

lucy and sarah said...

I love these shorts! Gage Golightly is definitely making an impact on TEEN WOLF.