Monday, July 9, 2012

Eye-Candy Monday

1. Although born in Los Angeles, Andrew Garfield grew up in England; his mother is English and they moved back there when he was three years old. He went to a private school (known as a "public" school in England), the City of London Freemen's School, and began acting in youth theatre productions while he was still at school. At 19, he went to the Central School of Speech and Drama.

2. He's 6 feet tall.

3. He was in Dr. Who back in 2007.

4. He was in the TV series Sugar Rush back in 2005.

And now he's the new Spiderman!

8 comments:

ivy's closet said...

Is he just perfect boyfriend material or what!

Sara said...

I love these two together & I JUST watched the episode with him in Doctor Who. I cannot wait to see this movie!

Sabrina said...

Even though he makes some awesome eye candy, Toby McGuire will always be the only Spiderman to me. Haha

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Cafe Fashionista said...

He's so adorbs! He and Emma make the cutest couple! :)

meg said...

He's so adorable!!

Blond Duck said...

I heard Dr. Who is awesome!

Gianella Peralta said...

I've watched the Spider Man and I loved it! I thought at first that Andrew Garfield won't be fitting of the role but when I saw it, I got so amazed. He's so cute!!! :)

Ewelina said...

great photos!!