Wednesday, August 15, 2012

wee bit of Wednesday

BB cream. Do you have a favorite?


garnier
 clinique
dr.brandt
maybelline
skinfood

Its in the bag at Forever21!
All 18-year-old Briar Greyson wanted was to figure out this whole living-away-from-your-parents thing. Apartment, steady job, cool roommate? Check. Noah, her adorable (albeit elusive) boyfriend? Check. Everything in the life of Briar was pretty good.

Then she and her roommate are attacked on their way home one night. Briar wasn't supposed to survive.

Instead, according to the two guys who saved her, she's turning into the things that attacked her: a vampire. Totally crazy and Not Okay. Now Noah's secrets are coming to light, and he wants Briar dead. Then there are the vampires who attacked Briar to lure out her sister.

Her sister...who died years ago.

(Didn't she?)

The city's body count is rising, and Briar wants to help put a stop to it. But first, she has to figure out who the real enemy is: the vampires, the boy she loves, or the sister she thought she'd lost.

HOLLOWED is available from Smashwords HERE

And will be available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon any day (hour) now!
What's your go-to nail color for fall?


9 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love vampy burgundy / oxblood nail colors for fall!! :)

Chris Ed said...

These are so pretty! My fave color is orange.

Chris Ed said...

I´ve tried BB cream. I should try it. We don´t have all the brand in germany, may be I will buy the garnier one.

Ewelina said...

great colors :)

MOSAMUSE said...

i actually like gold nails! and i love the name "black velvet"...very pretty!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

monica said...

everyone raves about bb cream, i should try some

Sara said...

AWESOME POST! I am heading to Target after work, I am in dire need of makeup and fall nail polish!

Bonnie said...

I attribute my flawless skin to the Clinique products that I use every.single.night. I have a routine of 6 different products -- It helps!


http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

ellie said...

I so want that first bag from Forever 21.