Wednesday, August 8, 2012

wee bit of Wednesday

I spotted Yara Martinez wearing this last week on Hollywood Heights. Its one of those tops you can dress up or dress down from Urban Outfiters Truly Madly Deeply Rebel Muscle Tee.
Yara Martinez is Cuban and has been seeing Gale Harold for about 5 years now.
Yara plays Kelly on Hollywood Heights. Its hard to say if she's good or bad, but I think she might find the potential in Lauren's career that Jake keeps over looking. She usually dresses like a rocker. She's been in the Lying Game on ABC Family as Tyler Christopher's love interest.
SOUTHLAND - Sammy: Petey, you want to flip one?
Pete: Sure!
Sammy: It’s really hot, so don’t touch. Okay.
Pete: When do I flip it?
Sammy: Now’s good. *Pete flips the pancake* Good.
Pete: Who taught you?
Sammy: My Mom. But the real secret is to marry a woman who knows how to cook.
Pete: My Dad said the same thing. Is Mom up yet?
Sammy: *Looks at Mariella* Uh.. No. Uh, Not yet. She was…She was up with the baby.
Pete: How much longer are you staying with us?
Sammy: I don’t know. A while, I guess. Is that all right with you?
Pete: Mom doesn’t cry as much when you’re around.
Sammy: *Looks at Mariella* *Sammy’s cell phone rings* Detective Bryant. 10:30, okay. See you then.
Mariella: Something smells good! Pancakes? my favorite!

6 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I totally need to check out The Lying Game. :)

lucy and sarah said...

I'm glad she's on Hollywood heights.

Chris Ed said...

She is beautiful, I love the second pictute:D
xx chris

Fashion Tales said...

I've not seen this at all! I like her dress.

Sara said...

Love that shirt!!

MOSAMUSE said...

yara and gale look great together!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com