Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Can't get enough of

“My bass player got shipped off to boarding school, and my drummer had sex with my girlfriend so I’m kind of nowhere right now” Poor Toby on SWITCHED AT BIRTH. Hopefully, his luck will change soon on the show.
Rumor has it Bay maybe switching teams this season.

A romance might be brewing with Medusa played by Tania Raymonde who played Alex on LOST.


Daphne and the Chef (Justin Bruening). A lot of viewers are thinking no good can come of this.

Emmett (Sean Berdy) is one of my favorite characters on the show. Sean was born deaf. He's been acting since he was a very little boy.






3 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I LOVE Sean - he is awesome! :)

Chris Ed said...

Cool show and lovely review! I love the first song:)

MOSAMUSE said...

interesting... havent seen this yet!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com