Wednesday, October 10, 2012

can't get enough of



Its the final countdown! Only nine more episodes of Gossip Girl before its over! What ever will we do without Chuck and Blair?



Its been said the ratings have been slipping the last few seasons because we are watching it online instead of on TV. How ridiculous is that?

Such a crazy season premier!


Can this be the love of her life, after all these years?
Nate maybe in over his head with someone named Sage. Who knows..she might actually be GOSSIP GIRL.



This will definitely be some interesting storylines to clear up and see where they may go in the next few episodes.




7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh I still cannot believe that I have never watched this show! Maybe now that it is almost over, I will start it from the begining.

ivy's closet said...

It might as well be Blair and Chuck's season.

MOSAMUSE said...

their all so cute!! love the last dress
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Chris Ed said...

Ah I love the red dress on the last pic! I saw the first episode, it was really cool! Crazy that Blair and Chuck have this pact and hiding their relationship

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, I so love this Gossip Girl tribute. Chuck and Blair forever!! :)

meg said...

I think this show will go out with a bang!

Amy K said...

I am behind in my gossip girl. Nice Blog. Would you like to follow each other?

Much Love,
http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/