Wednesday, October 17, 2012

can't get enough of

“Without change, you can’t buy gumballs.”


There is a new comedy on Monday nights! CBS finally has a different kind of comedy starring Michael Urie. Its made by the people from Will & Grace. The show, Partners might remind you a lot of that comedy favorite.



Partner's stars David Krumholtz as Joe who works with Michael Urie's Louis. Who just so happen to be best friends since high school and beyond. Joe is engaged to Sophie Bush's Ali.




Louis has his own partner at home, too. Brandon Roth plays Wyatt, Louis' significant other.




Of course, Urie has a way of owning the show. I do love his attitude. The only downfall I see is that I feel Louis and Wyatt need to be more affectionate. I dunno if this has to do with the network's feelings about the show or not. But I've had a blast watching this show. Although, the pilot was quite a struggle. However, the show continues to grow and lots of laughs from all 4 players on the show.


5 comments:

MOSAMUSE said...

i havent seen this yet! but ill try to watch
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Chris Ed said...

looks really cool I want to see this!

Cafe Fashionista said...

This looks like a great show! I LOVE Sophia Bush - she's gorgey!! :)

ivy's closet said...

I love Michael Urie!

meg said...

I love David and Michael together. They are good together.