Monday, October 1, 2012

eye-candy Monday



Scott Speedman has been on my radar since FELICITY. I have to admit I had no idea what she saw in him as that must have high school guy until near the end of the show. Scott was actually born in London, England, but he's pretty much a Canadian at heart. He went the distance in swimming while in college. His breakthrough role was probably back in 2003 when he did UNDERWORLD.

"After making Underworld (2003), we adopted him as a sort of pseudo family pet. We stroke him and feed him and it's good for him" Kate Beckensale said about Scott.

You can watch Scott Speedman in ABC's LAST RESORT on Thursday nights.


5 comments:

meg said...

I haven't seen this yet. I do like him.

lucy and sarah said...

I've always liked him.

MOSAMUSE said...

great eye candy selection!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

LOVE the last shot of him! :)

Chris Ed said...

He is so cool! Great post!