Monday, October 8, 2012

eye candy Monday



OK...Wyatt Nash might not be a household name yet. Granted, I've only seen him as "Cameron" on Hollywood Heights. Still, this fellow is more than eye-candy. I really think if given a chance he could definitely be one to watch for. Hopefully, he'll get the right part to get him on the right road in Hollywood. I'm hoping Pretty Little Liars will snatch him up. Maybe he can get a gig on more than just ABC Family. Truly, there is something honest about him. There were moments I really wished Lauren (Brittany Underwood) would have given Cameron a chance. After all, he was always on her side and would take up for her where ever he heard a bad rumor about her. Yet, I feel sure he could be more that America's sweetheart.

6 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, such eye candy! :)

ivy's closet said...

Oh, he's pretty darn handsome!

MOSAMUSE said...

very cute!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

meg said...

Definitely, want to see him more.

Sara said...

I love his hair, it's so cool!

Chris Ed said...

He is so cute! I didn´t know him!