Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm adoring

Loreal “Cockatoo’s Mystery”
The New York Nudes collection. Chances are you just might find these on sale, somewhere.
So adoring Bella Thorn and her boyfriend Tristan Klier. Of course, she has an adorable pouch named Kingston too.
Missing Gossip Girl Already! Last episode was Monday Night. It ended as I hoped it would.
Something I wish could be under the tree, but its definitely out of my price range.
Just think how artistic you could be on a samsung galaxy note 2? Autumn girl by Andrea Esteban

6 comments:

ivy's closet said...

I can't believe Gossip Girl is gone, too. I did love Blair's wedding dress.

MOSAMUSE said...

love that nail color!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

lucy and sarah said...

I so want that first nail polish!

Cafe Fashionista said...

How adorable is Bella's outfit?! And I LOVE that nail polish collection - I want it all!! :)

W. said...

Oh, how I wish I had that Android!

Sara Gerard said...

Now that GG is over, I should probably just watch it from the beginning right? :P