Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm adoring

Nude by Rihanna is a sweet floral – fruity fragrance with a vanilla background.
Princess Night is described as a blend of exotic flowers, fruits and woody tones.
Harajuku Lovers collection includes fragrances , Lil' Angel, Music, Baby and G, and each of them is devoted to one of her back vocals, Harajuku Girls, reflecting their fashion and life styles, while one represents her.
G, (the first letter of Gwen's name) is a modern and lively scent, created by Steve Demercado. It features mandarin, fresh coconut, and apple peel in the top, jasmine sambac, freesia and magnolia in the heart, and coconut cream, white sandalwood and cottonwoods.
The composition of Katy Perry Purr is developed by Firmenich perfumer house, combining top notes of peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bamboo with the heart of jasmine, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose and the base of vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk.
What's your favorite fragrance?

Fragrantica

6 comments:

Tallia said...

My favorite perfume is Guess! I just adore the smeell!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

MOSAMUSE said...

aawww... i like the bottles for 'g'
cute!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Currently I'm between fragrances - but Victoria's Secret has a lot of my faves! LOVE the bottles of your selections! :)

Natasha Gregson said...

I will never tire of Gwen Stefani's fragrance, it always reminds me of summer :) I haven't tried the Rihanna one, I love her last one so I will have to try this!!

www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

<3

Sara Gerard said...

I love Katy Perry perfume! I am almost out of my bottle.

Kashaya said...

I think I need to check out Princess Night.