Monday, March 4, 2013

Eye Candy Monday



Luke Mably was our prince charming in THE PRINCE AND ME movies. Possibly, you saw him recently on THE GATES an ill fated ABC show where vamps and werewolves lived in the same neighborhood. His character was one of my favorites. He was also a UK and Canadain favorite in COMBAT HOSPITAL too. There is just something about his presences that you can't help but call attention too.  London born. Benedict Nightingale from The Times newspaper compared him to "...a blend of introverted Burton and tormented Brando - a performer to relish".

5 comments:

Sara Gerard said...

Oh I remember him from The Prince and Me! What a cute movie!

ivy's closet said...

I watched him in the pilot of Kingdom other night. I just love his demeanor.

MOSAMUSE said...

aw very cute and very serious :)
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

lucy and sarah said...

Oh, he's still got a certain something about him that I hope we see more of in film and TV. I thought he was great on THE GATES.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Dapper. :)