Monday, March 18, 2013

eye candy monday

My other favorite vampire on TV. Honestly, if Ian Somerhalder hadn't gotten the role of Damon I have to wonder what would have become of him. Its a character that has totally made him a better actor. And to think he's Louisiana born. His first series was The Young Americans, but we remember him fondly as Boone on LOST. He was also Adam Knight on Smallville. Many are hoping he'll be Christan Grey in 50 Shades of Grey. Totally, he'd make the character his own. This guy does have acting skills and other special features as well.

5 comments:

ivy's closet said...

He's so gorgeous..I've often wondered if he was English..then, I read that his real ancestors were from England.

I'd love to see him as Christian Grey.

lucy and sarah said...

I can't believe he's been modeling since he was ten. He really traveled a lot too. Ian definitely has a good sense for business, too. I like the causes he's helping with from where he's from, too.

MOSAMUSE said...

hes very cute!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, Ian. Le sigh. He is one of the strongest reasons why I watch TVD - gorgeous! :)

Sara Gerard said...

I have seen him voted for the Gray book. I can agree that he is gorgeous!