Wednesday, March 27, 2013

wee bit Wednesday

Such a great cast! I adore Max Irons! And Saoirse Ronan was so kick-ass in Hanna! Honestly, I felt the book THE HOST was such an original story, too. No way am I even thinking of comparing any of it to the Twilight Saga.


Can't hardly wait!

The CW's CULT has moved to Friday nights. Its a show about a show. But its more than just a show on TV. Several people are going missing in this new Mystery.
Jessica Lucas plays Skye on the show. Will she get in over her head? Perhaps she'll be the star of the show with in the show..or its next victim.
Matthew Davis plays Jeff who is Skye's love interest and also is trying to find his brother.

Watching Cult!

Rhapsody in Blue


Wearing!

Proud Peacock Nail Polish

Good Enough to Eat Dress!
From J. Crew now found on ebay.

Wanting!

5 comments:

ivy's closet said...

Can't wait for HOST! Love the fashion on the Carrie diaries.

Sara Gerard said...

I love those Shop your TV websites!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm hoping to read The Host before seeing the movie. :)

lucy and sarah said...

I do want to see the host.

Caitlin and Megan said...

Adore the clothes from the carrie diaries.