Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Wednesday

egg in a hole
What's your take on white jeans? Do you wear them? I confess I had a very bad moment in white jeans when I was about 10. I was visiting my grandparents ranch. I was outside on my way to walk up to the barn, and suddenly, I had ants crawling up my jeans. It was not fun. All I can say, don't wear white jeans to the country. Here is what Old Navy has to offer.
Don't miss the next book in the Selection Series! In America Singer’s world, a bride is chosen for the prince through an elaborate televised competition. In the second book of the Selection series, America is one of only six girls left in the running. But is it Prince Maxon—and life as the queen—she wants? Or is it Aspen, her first love?
 
Not to be confused with the CW's spinoff from Vampire Diaries. Its the new theme this year, even on TV with Orphan Black. 17-year-olds Lizzie, Ella, and Betsey Best grew up as identical triplets... until they discovered a shocking family secret. They're actually closer than sisters, they're clones. Hiding from a government agency that would expose them, the Best family appears to consist of a single mother with one daughter named Elizabeth. Lizzie, Ella, and Betsey take turns going to school, attending social engagements, and a group mindset has always been a de facto part of life...

Then Lizzie meets Sean Kelly, a guy who seems to see into her very soul. As their relationship develops, Lizzie realizes that she's not a carbon copy of her sisters; she's an individual with unique dreams and desires, and digging deeper into her background, Lizzie begins to dismantle the delicate balance of an unusual family that only science could have created.

5 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm OBSESSED with white jeans! I wear them year-round, but especially in spring and summer. LOVE a skinny fit! :)

Sara Gerard said...

I want to try white jeans, but, I have the curves. :(

ivy's closet said...

I might try white pants this year..maybe. But I'm so bad at keeping them clean..especially, with a black cat around.

Street Fashion Paris said...

Cool white jeans!!! love them!!!

MOSAMUSE said...

love the jeans!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com