Monday, June 3, 2013

Eye Candy Monday



Matt Smith is leaving the "Doctor Who" universe after four years. BBC announced the exit on Saturday. The 30-year-old actor was the 11th person to assume the iconic role in 2010. He willl be appearing in November's much-anticipated 50th anniversary episode and officially leaving the role during the annual Christmas special.

'"Doctor Who' has been the most brilliant experience for me as an actor and a bloke, and that largely is down to the cast, crew and fans of the show. I'm incredibly grateful to all the cast and crew who work tirelessly every day, to realize all the elements of the show and deliver 'Doctor Who' to the audience. Many of them have become good friends and I'm incredibly proud of what we have achieved over the last four years."-Matt Smith


5 comments:

Sara Gerard said...

I AM DYING OVER HERE! I was very attached to David Tennant, but Matt grew on me and now I don't want him to leave :(

ellie said...

I know what you mean. I really liked him this season too.

MOSAMUSE said...

wow i didn't know he was only 30
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh how adorbs is he? The quintessential Brit! :)

Regine Karpel said...

How cute!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com