Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Going graphic

Nothing like a Tee-shirt to get you through the week. At WORK or at PLAY with friends out to dinner and then some. You can dress it up or dress it down. Yes, some weekend you do a lot of adventures in a Tee. Make it a graphic tee.


going graphic





You never know when the Doctor might make things better. Its sure to bring a smile to a friend or even make your day with a little Whoovin fashion!


Get your DOCTOR WHO on.





Oh, Harry


284




bronzed




cute casual/semi-formal


7 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I LOVE the first set of tees! Graphic tees are one of my favorite things - they look amazing with skinny jeans and heels!! :)

Sara Gerard said...

I WANT THE DOCTOR WHO ONES!!!

ellie's desk said...

Definitely, want a Harry Style tee!

Lucy and Sarah said...

Love WHOOVIN wear!

Natasha Gregson said...

Love your selection :) I can't get enough of slogan tees!

Chic and Cliché said...

I never used to be into Graphic T's but now I can't live without them :)

Hayfa
http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

MOSAMUSE said...

i like the black and white look!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com