Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Its almost Thannksgiving...

Family Thanksgiving


A Casual Thanksgiving


Which is better? The holiday with friends or family? I know we want to do both, but sometimes, its fun to have a dinner with friends. Or you staying in or going out? Do you have your dinner at noon and then see a movie? Or do you wait until the evening to stuff yourself with turkey? So many traditions. Some even unconventional. And sometimes, you just have to break the rules. Some of us are going out this year. Word of warning..make reservations and be ready for long lines.


Sheinside thanksgiving

5 comments:

Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans said...

OBSESSED with the outfit in the first picture! Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday!!

xx

Sara Gerard said...

Cute outfits! I am spending mine with family this year, but I am thinking that next year I might do a Thanksgiving a few weeks before!

ivy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love the first set!!

MOSAMUSE said...

hope you had an AMAZING thanksgiving!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

ellie said...

I do like the idea of having an early Thanksgiving just with friends. I didn't know if was Lincoln who decided on our Thanksgiving Day. Before then..each state had their on designated day for Thanksgiving. I suppose you could have Thanksgiving anytime you want.