Monday, December 2, 2013

in rememberence



Paul Walker was more than just an actor. He was an avid race car driver and a dad too. He also worked with a lot charities. It was very tragic to hear the news Saturday afternoon when he was in a carwreck with his friend.  I know he'll be remembered in the FAST & THE FURIOUS films, but I remember him best in JOY RIDE. He was a California boy with that surfer look who was in love with cars, and yet I felt sure he was Oscar worthy and hoped more Oscar nod films would come his way.

4 comments:

Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans said...

I'm still in shock. I've loved him for so many years. He had such a wonderful heart. RIP.

xx

Sara Gerard said...

RIP he was a good guy. I feel so sorry for his family.

Imogen said...

It is still just so unbelievable...

MOSAMUSE said...

rip to paul.
love your new header
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com