Monday, May 27, 2019

Jay


You know, I never actually knew his real name. And we did a lot of shit together back in high school. I mean, I'd never say he was my official boyfriend. It's not like he took me to prom or anything. And I know he went to prom. He had dates, you know. Like two or three. God knows, what he was thinking then.

Guess it was ambition. That was when I just knew I'd get into art school. And I could have, but that takes a lot of money and well, my parents said no. And I was pretty much a bitch then and only made things worse. I didn't even make it through one semester at metro. 

So yeah, I'm kind of a sad story. I blamed Jay for a lot shit that I should have taken some responsibility for. It's not that I hate him, but then I don't like him much either. Especially, when he decided to go to California. All on his own.

Guess, I think about him from time to time, but I dunno if I even want to see him again. Although, I have not found a soul to change my life...since then.
-Mazzy

No comments: