Sunday, June 9, 2019

Mazzy


What is it about Mazzy? I mean she can be so difficult and then turn around and be there when you need her. Well, something like that.

I mean we've been pretty tight..as of late. You know, she needs someone. And..I don't know those other people.

Look, people may tell you..you make the best friends in high school. But..I dunno. Not really. I mean, I never did. I didn't know her then.

Even now, she gets hung up on our age difference. So what if she's almost five years older. It's just a number, you know.

It's not like we argue about it. She just gets a little testy, sometimes.

And she'll talk about Jay, but he might as well be a figment of her imagination. The dude is not even around.

I mean, we are more than friends. She means the world to me. I really wouldn't be here if I didn't mean it. But Mazzy on the other hand.

She's got her pride. She can be a fool.

All I can do is wait. Hope someday she'll want us to be more than just spending weekends together. I might as well move in. I'm always there.

-Leo

No comments: